DRC Management & Training PLT (formerly known as Combative Resources) was formed in the year 2000 by DR. William Leon Chua BA MBA PhD
We at DRC Management & Training PLT endeavor to:
- Inspire and enable a better world through teaching about leadership, management and organizations.
- To assist as many companies to improve productivity and profitability, thus contributing towards eradicating unemployment and reducing poverty.
To build a vibrant and supportive community of professionals & executives by markedly expanding opportunities to connect and explore ideas, continuously research and develop more pragmatic corporate training modules, and offer our training services including management consultation to as many companies around the world.
All consultants and trainers in our team have been tested and specially selected to focus in their respective areas of expertise.
- To provide maximum opportunities for professionals & employees to improve themselves.
- To provide quality and innovative programs relevant to current market needs and customer demands, and in line with policies of national development.
- To establish a human resource development program as a tool for the assimilation of a value system.
- To ensure that participants are adequately prepared to be competitive and face challenges.
- To establish our training & management consultancy as a center of excellence that is accountable for the effective and efficient training & development of human resources objectives.
We are committed to an ethos of quality assurance in the provision and management of our management consultancy & corporate training services. This commitment extends to ensuring that customer, statutory and regulatory requirements are met at all times. W are also committed to setting, measuring and monitoring quality objectives in order to continually improve its performance. This quality policy is kept under continual review.
Client / Charter Values
We are committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients and in every engagement with our clients we undertake to:
- Understand their issues, problems and time-frame
- Be responsive and professional in the delivery of our services
- Be reliable and consistent in applying our rules and procedures and communicating with our clients
- Provide accurate and concise information
- Be fair, impartial, responsible and trustworthy
- Honour our commitments
- Build effective, positive and productive relationships with our clients based on mutual respect and understanding.
Services that we provide ranges from: management audit to training & development, frommarketing to management workshops, from classroom sessions to outdoor teambuilding workshops
We are registered with the PSMB/HRDF – Any companies contributing to the training fund can make 100% claims for using our training & consultancy services. All our trainers are also registered with this organization
They come from all industries across the Asia Pacific Region. All in all more than 1,200 companies have used our training and consultancy services.
About the Principal of DRC Management & Training PLT
His academic qualifications include: Dip. Sales Management, Dip. Administration, BA majoring in Psychology, MBA, PhD in Philosophy & Martial Arts and PhD in Organizational Behavior. William had worked through 11 companies both locally and abroad and he fully understands the nature of organizational behavior.
His prolific studies, continuous research and corporate experience have provided him with the wisdom to initiate the formation of Combative Resources to take on the task of providing management consultation and training services. Complemented with his 30 years exposure in the challenging field of the Martial Arts (William was the Founder Chairman and Chief Instructor of a Martial Arts Association – ‘Free-Style Self Defense Fitness Leadership Association), Combative Resources was boldly conceived to deliver strategic management consultation services, pragmatic motivation, leadership & management skills, strategic marketing & selling skills, teambuilding workshops and the like.
The impetus of such services rendered was not without continuous research and development. Having noticed the lack luster approach in facilitating seminars by many so call trainers, Dr. William is confident that the approach taken by him and his fellow facilitators really stands above the rest. And thus, Combative Resources swiftly expands its services from locally in Malaysia to abroad within the Asia Pacific Region.
Many CEOs and participants have commented that the approach taken by Combative Resources in its facilitation of seminars is by far the best they have experienced.
|DRC Management & Training
1B, 2nd Floor, Jalan Emas 4, Taman Emas,
9th Mile Cheras, 43200 Selangor, West Malaysia
Tel: 016-2095570 / 016-2582100
|Providing corporate training programs since 1999|
|Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos – Myanmar – India – Taiwan – South Korea|